Privacy and Policy
You can find out more about us here.
If you have any questions or want more details about how we use your personal data, please contact us.
What personal data do we collect?
Contact data: Your contact information required for shopping online, such as your name, company name, email address, postal address, and telephone number.
Communication data: Includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
Profile data: Includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
Order data: Includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Technical data: Details on the devices and technology you use. We collect this type of data to improve and provide a greater user experience while browsing our site.
Usage data: Including clicks, hover over, navigation and page scrolling on our site. We collect this type of data to improve and provide a greater user experience while browsing our site.
Location data: Your location when you use our site. This allows us to present products and services to you in the appropriate currency and prices.
We also collect and use Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
How we share your personal data?
We share your personal data with our service and third-party providers to the extent that this is necessary to provide our products and services to you, such as payment processing and authorization, text message services, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, order fulfilment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution. We may also share personal data with legal entities if we receive a valid administrative request, as required by law.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Sending your data outside of the EEA (EU countries only)
We may be required to share your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). If we are required to share your personal data outside of the EEA, we will make sure that it is protected in the same way as it is within the EEA, and will ensure the appropriate safeguards to protect your privacy.
How long do we store your personal data?
- We retain order data to the extent required by law (such as tax/bookkeeping laws).
- We retain personal data such as contact data, profile data, order data and communication data to the extent relevant for limitation periods for potential claims (typically five years after date of a purchase.
- We retain personal data such as contact data, order data, marketing data, location data and preference data for as long as you have consented to receive marketing communication from us.
- We do not retain technical data, usage data or location data, but we may access it for no longer than a year after you last visited our site.
Protecting your information
The security of your personal information is a key concern to us. While we have put in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Do you want us to stop using your personal data?
As difined by applicable laws and regulations, you have the following rights on your personal data you provided us with:
- The right to be informed of the data processing and its conditions.
- The right of access: you can obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process personal data that concerns you, and if so, you can ask for a copy of your personal data and a copy of the data you have provided in a machine-readable format.
- The right to rectification: You may ask to modify, update or correct your data in certain cases, especially if they are inaccurate. If you have an account, you can modify some of your personal data through your account.
- The right to erasure: you may ask us to delete or delete all or part of your personal data subject to legal conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you may restrict process for example because an information is not accurate until it is corrected.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
- The right to object: you can request that we stop the processing of your data, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, freedom and rights. You always have the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, if this decision produces legal effects on you and similarly significantly affects you.
- The right to withdraw your consent if the processing was made on this ground.
Please note that exercising such rights may be subject to requirements and conditions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Should you have any question or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us.
Cookies are small text files that are saved in the web browser or are saved on your computer system by the web browser. Cookies mainly help us to provide you a good service on our website. If cookies are blocked (especially technical cookies), it may not be possible to use our websites without issues, or may not be possible at all.
The cookies issued by our Website are used for:
- Enabling core site functionality, namely adapting the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (responsive design according to your device, language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.). When required, these cookies are used with the purpose of providing you with a greater user experience of our site.
Obtaining statistics about the use and volumes of visits to our Site in order to improve the performance of our services, subject to your acceptance by continuing your browsing on our Site.
We use Google Analytics or any similar analytic tool. The information collected is aggregated and does not allow individual identification. To find out more about Google Analytics: Click here.
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites: Click here.
- Helping to remember the information you have transmitted to our Site to facilitate access to your account or to avoid you to identify yourself several times in one session. This is subject to your acceptance.
- For Chrome™ : Click here.
- For Internet Explorer™ : Click here.
- For Firefox™ : Click here.
- For Safari™ : Click here.
- For Opera™ : Click here.
For more information on how to control, authorise or block cookies please visit youronlinechoices.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 20th May 2019.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.