Who are we?
As a .NET expert company, we are a team of highly skilled professionals who specialize in creating
robust, efficient, and scalable software applications using the .NET framework. Our team consists of
developers, architects, testers, project managers, and other technical specialists who work together
to deliver cutting-edge solutions that meet our clients' unique needs.
Why do we process your data?
Generally, we use your data for marketing purposes. Please unfold this section, and you’ll understand
how we do this
- If you leave a contact request or approach us by email, we’ll use the personal data you’ve
provided to contact you regarding your request. In this case, we process your personal data based on
our legitimate interest to build client relations with your company.
- If you download a whitepaper from our website, we’ll need to collect your personal data to know
who have downloaded our marketing materials and conduct some marketing analytics based on that
information. Also, we may contact you to learn whether there is a business opportunity for us with
your company. We do that based on our legitimate interest to stick to effective marketing practices
and to know how to promote our services in future as well as to build client relations with your
company. The same applies to the information about what website has referred you to us
- If you tick the box to receive news and updates from us, we’ll send you emails with some
information about our expertise, latest work and relevant technology trends. We are relying on your
consent which you provide by ticking that box. Also, we’ll personalise these emails based on the
information we have about you, such as the division of your company, so it is more relevant to your
business and more useful for you.
- Also, we may add your contact information, received from you through our website or by email,
together with some publicly available information about you and your company to our CRM system for
marketing analytics. We do that based on our legitimate interest to know our client’s profile and
conduct some market analytics as well.
Please keep in mind that you can always withdraw your consent by leaving us a clear note at
privacy(at)eleks.com at any time or by clicking the Unsubscribe button under any email received
Also, you may always object to our processing activities based on the legitimate interest and have
your data completely erased from all our systems. Just write us about your intent at
In both cases, we’ll stop the processing of your data as soon as we find your note in our Inbox,
which shall not take more than a business day.
Please also not that if you withdraw your consent for direct marketing by clicking Unsubscribe
button, we will not delete the rest of your data automatically. But you may request us to do so by
sending us an email to the address above.
What information do we process?
Here is a complete list of the personal data we may want to know about you:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your phone number
- The company you work at
- Where is your company located
- Your job title
- The fact that you’ve visited our website
- What website refered you to eleks.com
- Have you downloaded any marketing materials from our website
- Your LinkedIn profile address
How long will my data be kept?
We will delete your personal data as soon, as we no longer have a need or a legal basis to process
it. What does it mean?
- We’ll always delete your data when we receive a request from you to do so. Please take a look
here, to learn how to make such a request. In the unlikely event that we are still obliged under the
law to keep your data, we’ll inform you about that.
- We will not store or otherwise process your data for “unlimited period” in other cases. If we rely
on legitimate interest for processing, your data will be kept as long as we are in a business
relationship with you. If we don't start a business relationship with you, your data will be stored
in our systems for some limited time for our analytics to be done. In no case we will keep it for
more than 1 year, the period which is necessary for communicating with your company as our potential
client and after which we treat old analytics outdated, so your personal data is not needed anymore.
What are my rights?
Generally, we use your data for marketing purposes. Please unfold this section, and you’ll undWe
treat all our visitors equaly according to the rules offered by the GDPR, which is believed to be the
most progressive and extensive piece of privacy legislation as for now.
- The right to be informed
- The right of the access
- The right to rectificate
- The right of erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right for data portability
- The right to object
- Your rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to withdraw your consent as described
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Is my data secured?
Therefore we don’t allow any unreliable practices regarding the security of the information we deal
with. Consequently, we take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your data
safe, as required by the GDPR. Below are the examples of how we do that.
- All our employees, consultants or any recipients of your data are bound by confidentiality and are
not authorised to process your data for the purposes other than described in this Policy. We take
full responsibility for that.
- We follow the Information Security Policy, which is mandatory and applies to all our consultants,
contractors, and all other individuals who can have authorised access to information resources.
- Our Information Security Policy applies to all the information stored on physical or electronic
data carriers, as well as any software and hardware that we possess or use temporarily.
- All our security practices and documents are reviewed on a yearly basis, approved by the executive
management and are implemented throughout the group as well as are communicated to all our employees
- We conduct mandatory training for all our employees and consultants on privacy and security.
- We ensure authentication and authorisation controls are robust and properly treated.
- We continuously gather and analyse data regarding all the new and existing threats and
vulnerabilities, actual attacks on other organisation, as well as the information about the
effectiveness of the existing security controls.
- Our servers, workstations and internet gateway devices are updated periodically with the latest
antivirus definitions that include zero-day anti-malware protection.
Still have some questions?
You can reach us at privacy(at)dotnetexpert.com , if you:
We promise that we’ll reply. At least once, if you are just bored.
- Want to know more about privacy of your information
- Want to make any kind of claim or request with regard to your personal data
- Want to say that we are wrong in any privacy issue
- Want to share your thought how we could make our privacy practices better
- WJust bored and want to talk about privacy